“ASEAN Fabrics : Changes, Adaptation, and Creativity”
Walailak Abode of Culture, Walailak University is organizing The 5Th National and International Conference on Weaving ASEAN Cultural Connection “ASEAN Fabrics : Changes, Adaptation, and Creativity”, to be held in August 1, 2019, Walailak University in Nakhon Si Thammarat province, Southern of Thailand.
Authors are invited to submit research papers, review papers, Abstract for oral presentations to The 5th National and International Conference on Weaving ASEAN Cultural Connection “ASEAN Fabrics : Changes, Adaptation, and Creativity” August 1, 2019, Thailand,
calls for papers under the following themes:
- ASEAN Fabrics and Cultural Wisdom and Ways of Life
- ASEAN Fabrics, Changes and Adaptation
- ASEAN Fabrics and Value Added Innovation
- ASEAN Fabrics and Contemporary Cultures
Innovation Building, Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand, website: https://www.wu.ac.th/en
Abstract Submission and Registration
1.For Oral Presentation consisted of:
– Abstract to be published in the conference proceedings both in Thai and English
– Full Paper publishing in the Walailak University Abode of Culture Journal TCI Group 2 to be peer reviewed by the experts or the authors can select to be published in the conference proceeding.
2.For interested person, you can submit the abstract by downloading the identified form at this website : https://wacc.wu.ac.th. 20 minutes for oral presentation, this is divided by 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for committees’ comment or recommendation. Please be noted that all candidates must clearly identify their name.
3. Paper Submission Methods: submit the abstract via this email: email@example.com OR online registration at https://wacc.wu.ac.th Deadline, June 30, 2019
4. Editorial Policies of the 5th National and International Conference on Weaving ASEAN Cultural Connection “ASEAN Fabrics : Changes, Adaptation, and Creativity” peer reviews by at least 2 of qualified committees and experts
Conference Date: August 1, 2018
- Submission of Abstracts or Full Papers Deadline, June 30, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance or Rejection July 1-10, 2019
- Final Paper Revision and Registration Payment Deadline, July 15, 2019
- Announcement of Presentation Schedule July 18, 2019
- Registration Date for Listener until July 18, 2019
Conference’s registration for participants
-1,000 baht registration fee for academic presenters (including presentation’s fee, documents, lunch, snacks and beverages).
– 500 bath registration fee for participants without presentation (including documents, lunch, snacks and beverages).
– Free of charge for students who are only attending the conference without presentation.
For interested person, submit abstract and research’s registration form with specified format within the form and do online registration at http://wass.wu.ac.th by July 15, 2019
- Payment can be made with money transferring to Government Savings Bank , Tha Sala Branch with the Savings Deposit account, Account Name: Walailak Abode of Culture, Walailak University, Account Number: 020259794145 (“The 5th National and International Conference on “Weaving ASEAN Cultural Connection”)
- Completed the payment form and submit proof of payments via this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Conditions: If you are unable to attend the conference, you may nominate a replacement delegate to attend in your stead. No refund will be issued.
- Participants can reimburse the miscellaneous expenses once they get the approval from the commanders and the reimbursement should comply with rules and regulations of training, organizing the event and seminars for governmental sectors.
Walailak University Abode of Culture
Walailak University 222 Thaiburi, Thasala District, Nakhon Si Thammarat, 80160
Tel: +66 7567 2508 -10 Email: email@example.com
For more information, please visit https://wacc.wu.ac.th